Friday

58 sleeps

Whoa.

[scratches head]

I can't believe it.

I jumped on the blog the other day quickly and noticed I had a new 'follower'. I didn't pay much attention, figuring it was another one of my CT friends with whom I have been chatting about the blog. Well, I just went to the 'followers' page and discovered that Big E - Big E - has joined as a follower.

This means the following:

1. Because Big E has no interest in things like 'blogs', 'facebook', 'IM chat' and other such 'nonsense', someone, presumably my father, told him about my blog.
2. Included in that factoid of knowledge was undoubtedly the fact that I had written masterpiece about Big E's Zimbabwean experience [ha!].
3. My father started laughing uncontrollably at the memory of his youngest son's little adventure into AFrica.
4. The logical progression would be a round-the-table belly laugh about The Time That T-Lo Got Pissed Off At Big E And Put Him On A Bus To Zimbabwe.
5. Knowing Big E, he would be sitting at the table, listening to the belly laughter and fuming (as we do).
6. Big E felt the need to share his side of the story.
7. Somehow, unbeknownst to me, he managed to:
7.1 get online
7.2 find the blog
7.3 sign himself up so he could comment; and
7.4 actually comment.

He is quite resourceful when he puts his mind to it. Naaahh... I put my money on the fact that he paid Shaw to sort it all out for him.

2 comments:

DaveL said...

Damn! I missed an opportunity to make some money. How much do you think Shaw got?

T-Lo said...

A six pack and a pizza