Sunday

32 sleeps + 60

It's a lazy hazy Cape Argus Sunday. The Cape Argus is this mad bicycle race around the peninsula. There are tens of thousands of cyclists on the road, so I'm doing the sensible thing and laying low until its all over. The DomTastic was out watching the cyclists this morning and saw Matt Damon. She screamed her head off and he either smiled or grimaced at her, which made her day. TheGreek is sprawled on the couch beside me, moaning, groaning, napping, shaking. As he does. I'm off to the shops to pick up a battery charger for my CyberShot. I've lost the charger (I always lose the important things, like the charger for my i-pod) so must get a replacement. I want to start taking photos of my last days in Cape Town. If I don't force myself to start now, I never will.

Have a happy Sunday, wherever you are! :)

1 comment:

DomBom said...

Dude. It was a **SMILE** not a grimace. I rechecked the photo. :)