Saturday

23 sleeps


It's Saturday morning. I'm at work with DomTastic, listening to her go off on a rant of note, which is making me laugh, which is making me forget that I no longer own my TheNotTheBullet, which is good.

I'll definitely miss all my friends when I go back. I know I've got family and friends back in the Hammer, but it will take time to readjust. It's the day to day casual comfortable elements of having friends that I'll miss, like DomTastic's G-rants that start like this: "f**********[bangs head on desk]*******ck!", or theGreek dancing around the kitchen and singing I'm a Little TeaPot while cooking, or the Queen screaming "SANderson!!!!" from across the gym... I suppose it's the familiarity of the predictable that you get used to in day to day living.

DomTastic (Dom[ass]?) suggested that I take out an ad on Gumtree or Craigslist or similar. Like this: "Wanted: Friends. Short-sighted, partially deaf, self-proclaimed intellectual giant and martial arts enthusiast seeks friends. Have been told by current friends that have a warm personality - like a sunbeam across a cold cheek on a midwinter day. I think they mean it. Must be fun, childless, willing to put up with mad sms messages at 1am, vodka/lime appreciators. Must know all the words to the Sponge Bob theme song and not make spelling errors of any sort. No freaks."

4 comments:

DomBom said...

FFS.
FML.
F(*&*&&^&%*^(^%%$#^%$&!!!!!!!!!!

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea????"

*Hi Fives*
[misses]

gardenofebren said...

Absorbent and yellow and porous is he

T-Lo said...

If nautical nonsense be something you wish

gardenofebren said...

just drop on the deck and flop like a fish!!

May need a few serious shots first - then again maybe not...... she's got Bette Davis eyes

wink wink giggles