Thursday

25 sleeps

*ring*ring*ring*

T-Lo: Hello?
UNV: Hello. This is BlahDiBlah calling from the UNV office in Geneva. We would like to know if you are available for an assignment as Legal Advisor overseeing the election process in the Congo.
T-Lo: [stares at wall, goes into shock, faints]

After 10 years of submitting thousands of applications that have gone to the Great UN Application Grave In The Sky you people call me now?! NOW?! Why the bloody hell are you doing this to me NOW? It's been so long since I've been on your website that I forgot how to log on. And you call me now?!

I really don't know what to do - I have absolutely set my heart on settling back into Hammer/Toronto for so long now and this comes along. Seriously, universe, stop it now. I've had enough. I'm not normally the praying type but if you're up there, help me Superman!

3 comments:

DomBom said...

Oh the Universe and her ways...Good luck with your decision making!!! Just remember, you can't make the wrong decision. Everything happens for a reason...Dr Dom

Unknown said...

i'm not superman but i say you go for it and if you buy yourself a nice comfy couch a little bit of what you would be missing in the hammer might come visit...
i've never seen congo t.v. i wonder if they've got shows like congoliese idol, DRC's got talent or maybe CSI Kinshasa

gardenofebren said...

DH says take it and we'll come visit