Friday

51 sleeps

This 6 am work start thing is for the birds. I got into my car at 515am, looked up, saw Scorpio constellation high in the sky, cursed for about 5 minutes, revved TheNotTheBullet to life and careened to work. Now here I sit, watching fight videos on YouTube and mentally preparing myself for my own fight tomorrow night. I also had a quick chat with the Sexy Surfer. He's been in Canada for about a month now and he's loving every second of it. It's nice to see the country through a fresh perspective. Canada is a great country, I must admit. I still don't know what, exactly, I'm going to do when I get back, but I'm sure it'll all work out. All I know is that right now I'm jones-ing for a Tim Horton's coffee.

3 comments:

DaveL said...

I probably shouldn't tell you what I'm drinking right now...

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Hi T-Lo,
Oh yeah, really great and the most rewarding time. Thanks for the visit. Hope to see you again. Take care and have a great week..

luckys said...

I really don't know what to do - I have absolutely set my heart on settling back into Hammer/Toronto for so long now and this comes along. Seriously, universe, stop it now. I've had enough. I'm not normally the praying type but if you're up there, help me Superman!
vumoo