Monday

27 sleeps

***MISSING***

Blue Golf CitiGolf 1.6
Last seen outside my flat
Very peppy and nippy
A bit slow in the mornings, doesn't like rain
Answers to TheNotTheBullet

***REWARD IF FOUND***

Ahhhhhhh had my car stolen last night. I staggered out of my flat at 515am and sleep-walked to where she was parked. I almost set off the alarm of the flashy shiny BMW thing that was parked in her place before I noticed that she was gone. Confused, I looked around. Then, it sunk in.

[insert a series of expletives here, shouted from the depths of the diaphram]

I'm going to go listen to Massive Attack and cry into my Jungle Oats.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this cant be the first time that car has been stolen

T-Lo said...

TheNotTheBullet has only been stolen once - this time.

It was the Bullet that was stolen then returned three days later. My friend Marc says that it must be the ultimate insult to have your car *returned* by the thieves.