Monday

14 sleeps


The Great Soup Disaster of 2008

One cold wintry Sunday, sometime last July, me and D on the G

Dom: I need to go make coffee... you want one?
T-Lo: No thanks.
...
Dom: OMG
T-Lo: ?
Dom: OMG!!!
T-Lo: ????
Dom: WTF is in the fridge?
T-Lo: ????????
Dom: There are some UFOs in the fridge.
T-Lo: What you mean?
Dom: There is a jar with unidentified floating objects in the fridge.
T-Lo: What?!!
Dom: There is a jar, with carrots and broccoli and other random vegetables floating around in liquid.
T-Lo: Dominique. FkU. That's my lunch.
Dom: What. Is. That.
T-Lo: It's soup.
Dom: How is that soup? How IS that soup, Tany(ass)?!
T-Lo: I made it myself, from scratch.
Dom: I can tell. How did you make it?
T-Lo: I got a Hearty Soup pack from Woolies [a smattering of fresh vegetables that you make into soup yourself] and made soup.
Dom: Where did it go wrong?
T-Lo: Well, I decided to make soup...
Dom: Yes, we've been over that.
T-Lo: HEY! So, I got a pack from Woolies and boiled the veggies.
Dom: Good start.
T-Lo: But, I was watching AD at the time and forgot add the extras, like stock and spices and whatnot.
Dom: And those ingredients are called 'extras'?
T-Lo: HEY. Then, when I was done, I couldn't find my blender so I couldn't mix the soup properly. So I just ate it as is.
Dom: So, you made boiled vegetables in water.
T-Lo: It's soup!
Dom: Wa'eva. That's not soup. Not at all.
T-Lo: [angry face]



1 comment:

DomBom said...

Dude, vegetables floating in wishy-washy-water does NOT constitute soup. Ever.