Monday

0 sleeps + 14

I should be home in 12 hours. Aaaaaah-las, I am not.

In fun-and-exciting news, my thesis supervisor suggested that I add another chapter in my thesis dealing with jurisdiction issues. Who-hoo! [high fives] *misses* (cries)

I'm already bored of being unemployed. Seriously, what do people do with their time? Over the past five years I've become so accustomed to working full-time, studying my LLB / LLM part-time and training like a demon that I don't know what it's like not to have a 12 hr day at minimum. I stopped training about 6 weeks ago just to give my body a rest before flying back and now on top of that I don't work either. Boooooooooooooooooored. Like, Donkey in Shrek 2 in the carriage on the way to Far Far Away - that kind of bored.

At least of I've got the thesis! Ha!

1 comment:

DomBom said...

Feel free to come back in to the Ring of Fire.
You'll quickly realise how awesome being unemployed is.