Friday

62 sleeps

25 random things about me:

1. I love doing these things.

2. I cried in the Transformers when Bumblebee gets iced by Megatron.

3. I am addicted to documentaries.

4. I have been reading the Economist since I was 15 and it still is my favourite weekly.

5. I have been trampled by a horse.

6. I am a big cheesy 80s and disco fan.

7. That said, I listen to ACDC and ZZ Top on the way to work.

8. I plan on studying further once I am done my thesis for my LLM.

9. I played classical violin in a youth orchestra.

10. I had lunch in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

11. I collect books - I have over 1, 000 and they are all coming with me wherever I go.

12. I never liked kids until I met my nephews.

13. I feel like I know less now than I did when I was 22.

14. I want to jump out of a helicopter one day.

15. My last hairdresser told me I was going gray, so I switched hairdressers.

16. I have been single for three years.

17. I saw Hale Bop in the Philippines.

18. I lived in Tokyo for three months before I tried sushi.

19. I miss my family a lot.

20. If I was a lot younger, I would do muay thai professionally.

21. I have two tattoos and am getting two more very soon.

22. I wish I could still speak French as fluently as I did when I was 18.

23. I love good food.

24. And I hate fast food and junk food.

25. My idea of a good time is rocking up in a country by yourself, not knowing the language, not knowing where you are going and having, like, 10 bucks in your pocket.

1 comment:

DomBom said...

2. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Big softy
3. Me too
6. " "
13. " " even though I learn
something new every day.
16. " "
21. Yay for tats
24. The KFC incident of Jan 2009
25. مرحبا
Bonjour
Γειά

I'm WITH you!!!