Tuesday

132 sleeps

It's starting to sink in that I'm actually leaving soon. The sleeps seem to be decreasing exponentially as the day approaches and I'm all sweaty brow / crazy hair / glazed eyeballs about it. More than anything, this whole global-recession thing is freaking me out. I'm banking on the fact that we are in the bottom of the recession trough and by Feb next year economies (namely, Canada's economy and, more specifically, The Hammer's economy) will be on the upswing. I have absolutely no hard data to support this... more of a gut feel based on the news articles I've been reading. And my gut is never wrong. Never! Seriously, I could be offered lottery wins atop a golden-winged unicorn that will fly me away to a glorious beach in a remote location with the books of my choice and all the watermelon I can eat and if my gut does its back-flip thing, the answer is No.

No comments: