Monday

140 sleeps



What Kiria did.





What Kiria should have done.


I've been house / dog / aunt - sitting in the southern suburbs for the past few days. I have been dog sitting Kiria since she was about 8 months old, so we have a good 3 1/2 years of bonding behind us. We've been jogging, to the beach, in the forest, up the road, to the shops, in the car and everywhere else together. She went to obedience school as soon as she was old enough to bark. Perfect for me.

On Saturday I met DomTastic and her two dogs (Franklin the sausage and Tori the cross) at Cecilia forest for a misty early(ish) morning walk. Of course, Kiria ricoheted from side to side in the back of TheNotTheBullet all the way to the forest, barking all the way. At least I'm left in peace at traffic lights, although I think I'm deaf in one ear as a result.

DomTastic rocked up in the Green Machine with her two ricocheting off each other/doors and asked if she needed to put her two on a lead. I said that she may want to put hers on a lead but mine had been to obedience school so didn't need one. No sooner were the words out of my mouth that Kiria was bounding out of the parking lot and into the forest. I managed to catch up with her, wrestle her to the ground and get her lead on. As soon as the lead was on she dragged me up the side of the mountain, into a tree and over a log. The car guards found this all very amusing, as did DomTastic. My ankle is still a bit sore from the initial take off point. Thanks, Kiria!

1 comment:

DomBom said...

DomTastic would just like to say 2 things:

1. BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
2. [clings to sides] BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

GOOOOO Kiria!